Our mission is to raise funds to support the development and enhancement of GMHS athletic programs and facilities and to help promote pride in our school.
Some of the many ways we fulfill our mission:
- Support and promote Homecoming weekend
- Sell concessions at soccer, field hockey, basketball, baseball, softball and track matches
- Host special events (i.e., “Rovers Night”) to promote GMHS sports and encourage attendance at home games
- Support fan buses for travel to away games for students
- Provide funding for equipment and facilities enhancements requested by our coaches and athletic director
Past equipment purchases and capital funding of athletic facilities:
- “NEW FOR 2023-24 SEASON” Covered benches for athletes on turf field
- Lights for turf field
- Player chairs for Main Gym athletes (Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, etc…)
- Outdoor Concession Stand
- Golf Cart for Athletic Trainer
- Weight Room Equipment
- Scoreboards for soccer/softball/field hockey/lacrosse and basketball
- HS/MS Information Sign
- Pole Vaulting Mats
- New Outdoor Storage Bins
- Supplies for Tennis Court benches (built by production tech classes)
- Conference Sign hanging in Main Gym
The GMHS Athletic Booster Club is a charitable organization as defined by Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
GMHS Athletic Booster Club
315 North Granby Rd Granby, CT
How Can I Help?
Our success depends entirely on the involvement of our GMHS parents and students and the generosity of our community sponsors.
Volunteers are needed for a variety of tasks and positions, from selling concessions (which is one of our primary revenue streams) to helping update our website and so much more! Please check out the HELP WANTED page for more information on opportunities to get involved.
Interested in becoming a Boosters sponsor? Please visit our SPONSORSHIPS page for more information.
The Athletic Teams We Support
Basketball (Boys & Girls)
Cross Country (Boys & Girls)
Lacrosse (Boys & Girls)
Soccer (Boys & Girls)
Track & Field (Boys & Girls)
Want to help the Booster Club?
Parents and students can volunteer to help the GMHS Athletic Booster Club in multiple ways. To express an interest in volunteering or if you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.